SUP Day – Canoe Battleship
The Soo Ultimate Paddle Day is excited to bring the wet and wild game of Canoe Battleship to Rotary Island. Can you and your crew defeat the five other enemy vessels inhabiting your territorial waters (aka Rotary Island Park Lagoon)? Can you survive each naval encounter by sinking enemy ships using only the water buckets, shields and mystery items at your disposal? Get your team of four together and register today for SUP Day 2018 – Canoe Battleship. Cost $25/team. Battles start at 11:00am – 4pm. 8:00 am Registration day of the event. Space is limited – (Maximum 36 teams) On-line pre-registration is suggested to secure your team’s spot.
Rules of Engagement:
• Four shipmates per canoe (must be 14 or older)
• All battles will take place in the lagoon at Rotary Island. A Coast Guard approved life jacket will be provided.
• All items for naval combat will be provided on site by the SUP Day committee.
• Complete Canoe Battleship rules will be provided to crew captains after registration.
• Prizes for the winner and runner up Battleship Crews!
• Certified lifeguards will be on-site.